Okay, this is going to get a little weird…
Like, summon-the-devil-and-bind-him-with-a-magic-spell-and-force-him-to-confess-his-secrets weird…
I hope you’re okay with that.
Specifically, we’re going to be talking about:
- A suppressed book by America’s “warm fuzzy grandpa” of success (including his somewhat disturbing extracurricular activities…)
- The habit that leads most people into dead end relationships and other less-than-satisfying outcomes in life
- The fallacy of “fortune cookie” advice
- Why being “normal” isn’t for everyone and why it’s completely okay to not be “normal.”
- PS: It’s also okay to be “normal” too
I admit, I may have gone off the rails with this one…
But hey, it’s “lucky number 13” for this podcast, so I guess it kind of makes sense.
Anyway, if you like this, be sure to subscribe on iTunes. It makes it much easier for me to make sure you get these episodes 🙂